Google Search Engine

Custom Search

Google Results

Sunday, May 18, 2008

CD-R KING Usb Wifi Dongle

Around March of 2007, I got an XDA IIs which is capable of wifi. I wanted to test it out and the cheapest way to do that is to use a wifi card. I've found one at CD-R KING which costs only 850 pesos.

Its was very user friendly, and was able to enjoy its service for more than 6 months now.

However, last May 15, It just stopped working. I thought it was just a faulty installer. What I did was to install it on my laptop as a fresh installation and it still didn't work.

I concluded that its the USB wifi itself that ceased to function.


I went beyond the warrantee date, but didn't feel too sad about it since the product is not expensive and have served me well during the period of 6 months.

I learned that the same usb wifi is now cheaper, its costing 599 pesos. I'm tempted to buy the same product again, now that its cheaper. I use to leave it running for more than 10 hours when I download torrent movies, perhaps I can cut that in half and see if the product will last longer than 6 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, can you use that to share your internet connection with a wifi enabled mobile phone?

Sinnedo said...

yes, you can use that to share to multiple devices like PSP, Nokia N series phones with wifi, pocket pcs, ipad, iphone, etc which are wifi enabled.